Sparkonline ASN v2.4
Sparkonline ASN is an after-sales service platform which provides software upgrade, online user manual, message, FAQservices, please read the following instructions to learn how to use and manage the platform.
- Download and install Adobe AIR runtime environment.
- Download Sparkonline Client and install it by double click the .air file, if the installing does not start, please check if you have installed Adobe AIR runtime environment properly.
- Run sparkonline client by double click the SparkOnline icon on the desktop, when login window is appear, you should input the your ASN URL (for example, ‘www.yourdomainname.com:8080′) and user name, password(the default user name is ‘Operator’).
- If you want to manage the operator accounts, you can use ‘Administrator’ user name to login, please change the password of Administrator account when your first time login, and keep it safely.
User Manual Create Tools Instructions
- Download User Manual Create Tools and install it by double click the .air file, if the installing does not start, please check if you have installed Adobe AIR runtime environment properly.
- Run User Manual Create Tools by double click the icon on the desktop.
- The server management tools located in server’s installation directory, you can run it by execute command line ‘./client’.
- The main use of the tools is to monitor the status of your ASN, if you want to modify any configuration, please consult Fulan engineers first.